Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Five more "funny" parenting moments

Last week, I blogged "Five 'funny' parenting moments."  In the interest of once again reassuring parents everywhere that their parenting skills are really not so bad AND because I remembered a few more good ones - I'm sharing an additional five "funny" parenting moments. 

What happens in the salt mine, stays in the salt mine - unless your mom writes a blog post about it.

#1 - That moment when I let my children lick the wall of a salt mine, because they really needed to confirm that it's salt.  This happened at the Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow, Poland.   #givingamericantouristsabadname

#2 - That moment when the dentist says, "Didn't you notice that he chipped his front tooth?"  No, I didn't notice. 

#3 - That moment (really those few years in a row) when I had to stand between my children at church on Palm Sunday because:  "No, the palms are NOT light sabers."

#4 - That moment when my children were sledding down the stairs in a laundry basket.  This was actually kind of an ongoing thing in our house.

#5 - That moment when all three of my children crammed into or onto the "Cozy Coupe" and propelled themselves down the incline of the parking lot behind our house.  (I actually owe the Cozy Coupe an entire blog post one of these days.)


This vehicle can actually accommodate three school-aged children.

4 comments: